e premte, 19 prill 2013

El Shaarawy: Allegri as a father


Massimiliano Allegri left out of the match with Napoli, Robinho preferring, instead, after a conflict that the two are thought to have had little prior to the meeting, but now that the Rossoneri coach's name is placed in doubt regarding its continuity bench tops, El Shaarawy out in defense of silenced by a possible dispute between them.

"For me as a coach is a father. As early has given me advice and not just football. Has taught me how to live and formed me as a person. Has not been any problem between me and Allegri before the match with Napoli. And his was merely a technical choice and I respect, "said the Italian-Egyptian.

As for his future, Milan striker said he wants to continue to play yet with red and black shirt, stating even a drawer in his own dream: "I hope that history with Milan. I want to do my best for this team, and to win more, why not start a cycle of successes. believe that all the conditions are to do something so much more, that is forming a group with many young players full of desire ".

Nuk ka komente:

Posto një koment